maandag 16 juni 2014

Remember...

... in my previous post I told you I was going to update day 14 with a picture? And remember how I didn't? Life got in the way and I totally forgot about that!
So to make up for that, I'm giving the pics a brand new post, all of their own!


The three parts of the card.
The card isn't finished yet, but to give you an idea:
I used 3 squares, which I folded in half three times: Once diagonally and twice in the middle of the sides.
I then cut small triangles from patterned paper and glued them on.
Each "white" square (without patterned paper) will get a different image on it (that will be 6 total).



This is how it will sorta look like when glued together at the outside of the small squares. Each part can unfold seperately, revealing different pictures!

A view from the top.

I've already worked on some of the square pages. I decided to go with a Japanese theme (pics will follow in Saturday's post), but you could also use family photo's for this!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten