zondag 20 april 2014

A years worth in one post...

Wow, it has been over a year since I last posted something here! A lot has happened since then. (Most importantly the crash of my computer with all work-related documents AND all pictures of my drawings...) But first things first:



I've made a lot of stuff since last year, but haven't had made the time to upload them and update this blog until now.

* I've updated the Ninna Challenge with some pics of 3 of the challenges.

* I made some fun name-art pages (or at least I found them fun to do):

* I participated in a collaboration project at lineweaving.com forums: Tea cups! (I'll make a new post with pics of those.)
And I already have another project waiting from the same forums.

* Over at Ornation Creation, Ben Kwok posts a new template to tangle every monday. He is a very talented artist, you should really check out some of his work! I am waaaaaay behind on those (they're already at template nr. 42; I finished 2...), but they are a lot of fun to try out new patterns and colours (pics will follow)!

* I joined a new art-tangle club as well recently, which offers beginner challenges. I started doing those as well (pics will follow).

As you can see: a lot of stuff done, a lot of new ideas waiting. There are still a few projects I'm working out in my head, and a few I still need to work out on paper.

My next posts will consist of pictures I have of all tangly things I've made so far!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten