zondag 10 maart 2013

First chakra: Muladhara

I've thought long and hard about this first lesson. It made me realise the root chakra is a weak one for me. I've had a rough year this past year and this has affected my health. I've also always been very ungrounded, unstable and insecure. So I made this painting/drawing for me to have a visualisation of what I want to accomplish. I am working very hard on getting everything back in order and stabilizing my life (especially my "mental health" and stability), hoping I will eventually come out stronger!
I drew her naked, to show my own vulnerability, but that it's ok to be vulnerable. To open yourself up for new experiences and let things happen to you. I find those things very difficult and scary.

Look at what I made for this first lesson here.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten