maandag 21 april 2014

Tea cups

Hi all!

As I mentioned in my previous post, Cindy over at lineweaving.com set up a new collaboration project where all participants have to tangle a teacup set (one left and one right tea cup) for every other participant. She will then bind them all in a booklet which you get sent back to you (filled with lovely art from all other tanglers)!

I took pictures of the black & white versions, but forgot to take some of all the finished ones (sorry), so here they are:
Set 1





 Set 2
 
 
 Set 3




 Set 4

 

 Set 5

 



  Set 6
 
 Set 7





Set 8
Set 9





 Set 10

Set 11





 Set 12

 
 Set 13




Front and back for my book:
And I did find one already coloured in (the shiny bit is a silver marker):


So there they are. All done and sent to our hostess; now we wait till we receive a big envelope in the mail - and I hate waiting...!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten