woensdag 10 februari 2016

Back... sorta

*pling* (new mail)

A reaction to an (almost) two year old post makes me frown. At first I didn't even know what it was about! When I went to check it out, I realised it has been a looooooong time since I last posted something here! (shame on me)
I had loads of stories to tell, ideas to work out and pictures to show, but as usual, life got in the way. A lot has changed since June 2014. Here's a little update:
  1. We bought a new house and moved in August.
  2. I started my new job in September.
  3. We found out we were expecting our first baby in October.
  4. Not much happened for about half a year.
  5. I gave birth to a wonderful baby boy in May 2015 (born 3 weeks early, but apart from his weight, all was well).
  6. Since then, I haven't had a lot of time to draw or tangle :( busy busy busy mom!
  7. Our apartment was finally sold in January of this year! (we've been paying double mortgages for 1,5 years...)
  8. It is now February. I'm finally finding some spare time for myself when the little one's in bed. Still haven't tangled a lot though.
As I said: life got in the way and I'm still trying to figure out how to balance work, being a wife and a mom and findingtime for myself... But I guess that's the way it goes.

Anyway, I'm not promising anything, but I'll try my best to update once in a while, so check back soon!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten